Well it's been a while since I updated our blog! Things sure have changed. Isaac is crawling and sitting up and even soothing himself at night a little bit so we can all sleep more! We left Utah in a hurry when I took a travel job in Northern PA so Johnny can interview for a teaching job. He's applied to a lot of places but we're stilling waiting for another interview. Maybe we'll be lucky and he'll be able to do them all while my parents are in Utah and we can borrow their car.
We live in Horseheads, NY which is about 30 minutes from my work. It's a nice place. John, Isaac, and I drove around the town tonight and we found some cute parks and the library. We're in a townhouse-style apartment that's really nice. There is no dining room though and we have a huge table so we're working on having the agency take that away. Isaac loves having so much room to crawl around in our new living room! We even have free cable now so we get to watch Jeopardy now :)
The hospital I work at is a lot different then Utah Valley. Everything in the ER is done on paper which can make coordinating everything confusing and slow. It also takes a while to get patients admitted. My coworkers are nice and everyone is understanding with taking time to pump which is refreshing.
Isaac is still having a hard time drinking from a bottle or sippy cup. John's started just pouring milk or formula from the bowl into his mouth. It's a messy process but it gets him the liquid he needs. Tonight I spoon fed him almost 4 ounces of a banana yogurt/juice drink. He sure loves his bananas. :)
That's what's going on with us right now. Hopefully we'll be posting soon that Johnny has a job!
No comments:
Post a Comment