Friday, June 24, 2011

Broken Camera :*(

Well our poor little camera is broken and we are very sad. We kept our old camera but it's packed somewhere in our things in storage so now we can't take pictures or videos of sweet little Isaac. :( Hopefully we can get it fixed soon!

Isaac has been so cute lately. He always makes a really funny face when we try to feed him, but then he eats everything we feed him. He refuses to drink though. I've tried all kinds of sippy cups, regular cups and sippy cups tonight, but he won't hold still and try and drink! I even spent a lot of money on a special straw cup that I could help him get the liquid but I can't get him to keep the straw in his mouth long enough to get anything to drink! I guess someday he'll learn to drink!

Isaac is sleeping better but I'm starting to get scared he's going to fall out of his crib. He's in a pack and play and we've put in the net thing so we don't have to bend all the way over when we pick him up. Now when he cries, he's learned to pull himself up and he stands up and cries and cries and stares at the door until one of us comes in. It's just the right height for him to do that. I don't want to get rid of that basket thing yet since he's still pretty little. Johnny suggested we just line lots of pillows around his crib.

Johnny has taught me empathy in feeding Isaac. The doctor gave us multi-vitamins that we have to feed Isaac and I've been having a hard time getting him to take them. Last night, Johnny and I tried them. They made me nauseated! It was supposed to be cherry flavored but it just tasted like really gross medicine. Tonight when I gave them to Isaac I told him "I know it's gross, but you still need your vitamins." Ick. I'm glad my vitamins are in pill form.

Well that's all for now. Love to all :)

2 comments:

  1. How have you guys been? We sure miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you Guin! Obviously I've been bad about blogging lately. I'm almost done my job in New York but Johnny has started in PA so we're separated for a while. How are you guys? I wish we were closer so we could see you once in a while. When Max graduates you'll have to fly to Philly a lot ;)

    ReplyDelete