Monday, March 18, 2013

Well, it's been a long time since we've updated our blog. I avoided it for a while because uploading pictures and videos was such a hassle, but now google has updated Blogger and it was so easy! Here's some recent pictures of cute Isaac:

 Isaac loved these hoops at his cousin Johnny's house.
 This pool in Greenbelt was so cool. It was the perfect depth so Isaac could stand up but also get used to having water up to his chest. We had such a blast!
 Smile for the camera boys!
 This duplo truck is Isaac's security blanket. We go everywhere with it and he even snuggles it at night.
 More pool pictures.
 Isaac and Maggie were best buddies at Christmas time! I hope they can be good friends their whole lives.
 Isaac couldn't wait to try his new tricycle when we were putting it together. I can't wait for warmer weather so we can use it outdoors.
 Another one of the pool. I don't know why they didn't upload all together.
 Isaac and Daddy testing out Isaac's new big boy bed.
And Isaac slipping out of the bed in the middle of the night and pretending to pray. We moved the bed since and cornered it between the futon and the wall to keep him from falling out anymore.

We're doing pretty well here and we're excited to have another little boy join our family in June. Isaac doesn't really get what's going on but we got him a baby doll which he really likes to snuggle with when he sleeps. I'm working twice a week to try and save money for the new baby and it's not as bad as I thought it'd be. Isaac loves spending time with his grandma and other friends while I'm at work. Johnny is enjoying his job still but we're still excited for spring break next week! We're going to spend some time in NY and see the Larsen's new apartment. Isaac is learning all kinds of new things. He seems to add at least 2 or 3 words to his vocabulary every day. At church yesterday he thought it was fun to stand up then bend his knees and say "Up, down, up down." He also asked us if we wanted him to be "up or down." He is at such a fun age. We can do a lot more with him. What isn't fun are the temper tantrums but we're working through those. The worst is getting dressed in the morning. He absolutely hates getting out of his pajamas. Can't say I blame him but man, I could do without the breakdown every morning.




3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the baby boy! I'm sure Isaac will be a great big brother! He looks so different from the last time I saw him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Isaac the older toddler! What dat? What dat? What dat? Isaac is cute. Yes. Thanks for the post. This was Rob by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is getting so big! I need to see that boy soon! This is Julie by the way.

    ReplyDelete