Well I'm almost done my job in Sayre, PA. I can honestly say there is no sadness in leaving. Other jobs I've always had some reason I was sad to leave like I didn't want to leave my friends, scared to start a new job, etc. Ending this job is only happy for me. I miss my family and I'm looking forward to working part time so I can be home with Isaac.
Speaking of Isaac, he has changed so much! He crawls all over the place even up the stairs! We just bought a baby gate so he doesn't try to crawl up the loft steps in our new apartment. He pulls himself up on everything and is fearless. He'll let go for a few seconds before he falls. We'll probably have a walker in a month or so.
He's getting harder and harder to contain at church. I have let him crawl a lot so he doesn't cry and he usually stayed close, but now he's going all over the place and trying to play with the other kids. I've decided during sacrament we're going to keep him on the bench and then we'll be a little more loose for Sunday School and Relief Society/Priesthood. My parents showed him the friend during sacrament yesterday and he seemed to like it so I think we'll get the Friend for him too.
Isaac has been with my mom for almost 2 weeks now and it's been so hard on me. Thankfully she has called me a lot and kept me posted on new things he does. A funny story she told me was she was in the kitchen with him and he was playing with the cans contently. Then Jeopardy came on the TV and Isaac immediately stopped what he was doing and crawled into the living room and stared at the TV. Maybe watching Jeopardy so much will make him smart!
Isaac is SO much fun! I wish I could remember all the funny stuff he does. He's just so happy and curious. I love watching him learn and grow. We're so blessed to have a sweet little boy.
I still haven't found a job yet but I'm looking forward to having time to settle in our new home. John seems to be enjoying his new job and is settling in well. We're both looking forward to having a shorter commute and to see each other every night again.
Thanks for the update!!!! we are glad Demos found a job and that you get to see each other more often!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that John found a job and that you will get to be with your family more! That must have been so hard! I miss you guys!!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you are done! You guys have worked really hard to make things work with all your crazy transitions, it seriously amazes me! Yay for being home with the little cutie! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for the kindness Guin and Lisa and Julie! We can't express how much we miss all of you! I hope Utah isn't too cold and you're enjoying fall.
ReplyDelete