Saturday, March 5, 2011
Returning to Work
Well today is the day that I go back to work. Of course last night was one of the worst nights we've had with Isaac, if not the very worst. He slept for 2 hours at a time at the most and at 2:30 AM he decided to wake up every hour or sooner until I just lost it at 7:30 AM. Sweet Johnny watched him from 7:30-9:30 so I could at least get a little bit of sleep. I'm really worried leaving Isaac for so long. He's usually pretty good but he's been so fussy the last few days. He took a bottle from Kirsti the other day, so that is encouraging. I just hope that he'll return to sleeping from 8:30-12:30 so Johnny can get a little break. And I'd like it if he slept 4 hour stretches the whole night, but I think we're far from that. He's still the cutest boy ever and we love him a ton! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment