Well Isaac is doing better with his baths. We've decided to at least put him in the bath every night but scrub him up every other day so we don't dry out his skin too much but he gets used to bath time being part of his bedtime routine. We've really been trying hard to get him to sleep better and we've read and been told that establishing a routine helps a ton. Wish us luck! Today he didn't cry at all with his bath and looked like he almost enjoyed it! Someday he'll be able to use the penguin bath toy Grandma Lee gave us!
We read him a book then sang Primary songs to him until he finally fell asleep at 9:30. I went into the living room and was getting ready to go to Smith's to buy a roast for tomorrow's dinner when I heard a loud crash! I immediately panicked and thought it was Isaac falling out of his swing. I ran to the room and turned on the light only to see a sleepy baby fuss with the light on. Turns out the baby bathtub slipped from where I set it to dry! My goodness, my heart was beating hard! I'll have to find a better way to dry it I guess. :)
Clean boy! He's so cute. I love his sweet face.
ReplyDelete