Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Fun times with urine
Well today has already been an exciting day! Isaac woke me up at 7 AM with a back and belly soaked with urine. So we changed him into a diaper only so I would only have to change my clothes, not his. He has peed on me many times before but today we had a new adventure with his urine! While I was changing his diaper just a minute ago, I was about to put to the clean diaper on him so I lifted his legs up and as soon as I did, he started peeing! Poor guy got urine all over his body including his face! I hope none got into his mouth. He's going to get a good bath today! As I type it sounds like he's pooping but I'm afraid to open his diaper again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment