Today was one of those harder days. Isaac did pretty well sleeping last night, but I'm still exhausted. I have been such a grouch lately because of the lack of sleep. After behaving poorly, I went to lds.org and found this clip.
http://lds.org/pages/lifting-burdens?lang=eng
I lose faith so easily and forget that Heavenly Father and Christ know exactly how I feel. So often I feel no one understands what I'm going through and I don't receive enough sympathy for what I feel is so difficult. This puts me in a very bad mood and no one likes someone who acts like "poor me" all the time. I need to remember that Christ perfectly understands what I'm going through and before I throw tantrums and get into a funk, I need to go to Him for guidance and peace. I think if I could remember this I'd have a lot less problems.
No comments:
Post a Comment